Problem Solving Test Course Online
McKinsey Problem Solving Test: Race against Time
- Practice test in a timed environment each class
Stress and time constraints are the major obstacles of PST. Learn how to deal with them successfully
- 75% success rate
3 out of 4 students who take PST after this course pass it. For comparison, estimated success rate of 30% across all candidates
- In-Person Experience, Delivered Online
Each class consists of 2 parts:
(1) pre-work - lecture videos, home assignments, and our original tests,
(2) online discussion in a small group (max 10 students)
Sessions are interactive. You will be challenged to participate!
- Personalised perfomance-based feedback
Your performance is tracked vs current and past successful students and scrutinized by each question type. Improvement advice and extra materials available to match your unique needs
- ~500 Questions
Practice PST questions in 42 tests and cases including 10 proprietary.
All materials are shared through a professional grade virtual data room - one of those used by PE funds in their deals
- 25 Hours, 8 to 10 people
8 online classes totalling at least 40 hours of study (including 20 hours of discussions). Of course you can (and should) study more than that.
10 people - guaranteed max size of the group
- Watch a sample offline session
📹 How online study groups work
📹 Full Theory
📹 Performance of a Successful Student
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS